If you have been looking for the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition mod menu everywhere, look no further! In this guide, I will tell you how to install the mod menu in Minecraft. So stay tuned!
Minecraft Horion Utility Mod
Horion is a utility mod for Minecraft Bedrock edition that is developed to enhance the user’s gameplay. Utility mods are Dynamic-link library (DLL) files that are injected using a DLL injector into Minecraft.
Although there are tons of utility mods for Minecraft Bedrock edition, they all get deleted or removed by the owners due to security concerns. However, Minecraft Horion on is one that has stuck with us throughout all this time. Read on to find out how you can install Minecraft Horion mod menu.
How to Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Mod Menu
Check this video tutorial below to successfully install the Windows 10 Edition mod menu. Alternatively, you can also follow the step-by-guide below to install the Windows 10 Edition mod menu.
Step-by-Step Installation Guide
- Go to https://www.horionbeta.club/static/
- Click on the Download button on top right. A zip folder will begin downloading.
- Once the file has been downloaded, go to the Downloads folder on your PC.
- Extract the HorionRelease folder from the zipped file.
- Open the HorionRelease folder, click on the HotionInjector .exe file and allow the application to install.
- After the installation, the Horizon Injector will open. Keep the window open and launch Minecraft.
- Once Minecraft is up and running, click on the Inject button in the Horizon Injector window.
You’re all set with the mod menu. Press the “Insert” key to access the mod menu any time in Minecraft!
Is Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Mod Menu Safe?
Absolutely! Minecraft Horion is absolutely safe to download. It’s not a virus that would damage your computer. So you can download and use it for Windows 10 edition without any problems.
That’s All Folks!
So that’s all about the Minecraft Horion mod menu guys! Hope you’ve learned how to install it. If you face any problems, feel free to ask in the comments below.