Fallout 4 Chinese Stealth Armor is a full camo armor created by the Fallout 4 Creation Club to offer players stealth through an embedded camouflage system. The armor generates a modulating field that plays with the reflected light to make you appear as invisible as possible. In addition to stealth, it also offers 60 ballistic defense, making you almost untouchable and un-seeable!
List of Best Mods for Chinese Stealth Armor
However, the Chinese Stealth Armor in Fallout 4 could still use some enhancements. So here are the best mods for Fallout 4 Chinese Stealth Armor that will surely improve its performance as well as the textures:
1. Chinese Stealth Armor Enhancements
The Chinese Stealth Armor Enhancements is a mod that adds three new and improved versions to enhance the Chinese Stealth Armor. Since the original had no ballistic weaving, this mod by Krakmonkey001 adds these three versions to equip the armor with ballistic weaving:
- Simple: Equips the Chinese Stealth Armor with the Ballistic Weave capability.
- Enhanced: Equips the Chinese Stealth Armor AND the helmet with the Ballistic Weave capability.
- Cheat: Equips the Chinese Stealth Armor and the helmet with the Ballistic Weave capability as well as adds deep pocket and ultra light capabilities to the armor. Both the vault suit or the torso mods can have these abilities.
2. Chinese Stealth Armor
Chinese Stealth Armor is a mod created by Apalmemnom for Fallout 4. It adds the Chinese Stealth Armor from Fallout to Fallout 4 with an addition of extra armor to it. This high-tech piece of armor can be found in Fort Hagen in a highly damaged state. You will need to repair this suit using the chinese alloy to be able to use it. It doesn’t come easy!
3. Creation Club Chinese Stealth Armor Improved
- Basic: The basic armor comes with an energy resistance of 62 with an addition of muffled capability, a ballistic weave slot and a legendary modification slot.
- Enhanced: The enhanced armor comes with all of the features in the basic armor with an addition of a much better stealth field (100), a 20% increase in your speed while sneaking and no drainage of stamina AT ALL when you are moving. Cool, right?
4. Frost Chinese Stealth Armor Patch
The Frost Chinese Stealth Armor Patch adds the Frost gas mask enchantment to the Chinese Stealth Suits’ helmet. Created by CrimsonLegion94, this mod is a widely popular mod for the Chinese Stealth Armor and definitely makes it among the top mods for this armor.
5. Pseudo Chinese Stealth Armor
The Pseudo Chinese Stealth Armor is a mod created by Pulledtrigger for both males and females. It adds a standalone wetsuit from Fallout 4: Far Harbor to Fallout 4 with major re-textures. The suit looks like the Chinese Stealth Armor with similar stats. The armor interestingly has an increased cap value, higher rating and increased perception for the helmet. It also chameleon effects when crouching or moving slowly.
Wondering where to find this cool armor? Well, you can find it in a metal box in Acadia’s basement.
6. Chinese Stealth Doom Marine Armor
The Chinese Stealth Doom Marine Armor created by Techsniffer adds the stats of the Doom Marine Armor and Helmet to the Chinese Stealth Armor, combining the specifications of the former with the looks of the later. As you can guess, this mod requires you to have the files of the Chinese Stealth Armor by Creation Club.
7. Wear Creation Club Chinese Stealth Armor with Armor
This is a pretty simple mod created by R97R to allow players to wear the Creation Club Chinese Stealth Armor with any other armor in the game, just like the Vault Suit. You will obviously need to have the Creation Club Chinese Stealth Armor in order for this to work.
The above-mentioned mods are the top 7 mods for the Chinese Stealth Armor in Fallout 4. A definite must-have if you use this armor! So get your hands on these mods to make things more interesting with the Chinese Stealth Armor.