Are you looking for ancient Skyrim artifacts mods to accessorize your character? Because if you are, this is the right place for you! There are many mods in Skyrim that offer cool daggers, armors, shields and similar stuff that comes in handy during combats. Moreover, these artifacts go perfectly with Skyrim’s medieval theme.
So I decided to create a list of the best Skyrim artifacts mods available today. So let’s take a look at the Top 5, shall we?
Top 5 Skyrim Artifacts Mods of All Time
If you want to transform into a knight in shining armor, here are some of the most popular mods for you:
Artifacts – The Breton Paladin
So first in our list is a highly popular artifacts mod called The Breton Paladin. This mod adds the some pretty interesting artifacts to Skyrim including:
- Five new shrines.
- A Paladin armor set.
- An extra helmet.
- A mace.
- A sword.
- A warhammer
- A ring.
These artifacts are created in high quality textures at both 2K and 4K. Also, they are all inspired from Oblivion’s DLC Nights of the Nine. Moreover, the mod is completely compatible with all races, genders and weights.
So how do you get all of these items? It’s very simple! Just finish a lore-friendly quest to obtain them. So download it now for Oldrim and Skyrim SE from the links below!
- Download Skyrim Artifacts – The Breton Paladin mod for PC
- Download Skyrim SE Artifacts – The Breton Paladin mod for PC
- Download Skyrim SE Artifacts – The Breton Paladin mod for Xbox One
Artifacts of Boethiah – The Tournament of The Ten Bloods
This mod adds Boethiah’s artifacts to the game. So if you liked Boethiah’s lore in Skyrim, this is the perfect mod for you. From a legendary katana to Boethiah’s Walking Staff, there are a lot of exciting artifacts in this mod.
Let’s see what it has in store for you:
- Goldbrand – a golden katana in two-handed and one-handed versions.
- Fearstruck and Lyrisius Dagger.
- Boethiah’s Walking Staff.
- Shashev’s Ring.
These artifacts are created in high quality textures at both 2K and 4K. Moreover, they come with unique custom enchantments and you can obtain them by finishing an easy, lore-friendly quest. The mod is available for both PC and Xbox One. So get it now from the links below!
- Download Skyrim Artifacts of Boethiah mod for PC
- Download Skyrim SE Artifacts of Boethiah mod for PC
- Download Skyrim SE Artifacts of Boethiah mod for Xbox One
Artifacts of Ultima
This mod adds artifacts from the Ultima RPG series to Skyrim. These include a whole new collection of Ultima inspired weapons with unique textures and powers. Some of these can also be found in loot. Whereas the others would require you to explore them by yourself all over the world. Additionally, there are also some new custom dungeons to make your experience even better!
Luckily for us, it is available for both PC and Xbox users. So get it now from the links below!
- Download Skyrim Artifacts of Ultima mod for PC
- Download Skyrim SE Artifacts of Ultima mod for PC
- Download Skyrim SE Artifacts of Ultima mod for Xbox One
Oblivion Artifact Pack
Do you remember The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion? Well, this mod adds Oblivions artifacts such as weapons and armors to Skyrim. These include the Escutcheon of Chorrol, Blackwater Blade, The Redwave, Draconian Madstone and more! There is also a highly powerful Blackwood Ring with 150 damage per second and having it on can even kill you. Interesting, right?
However, this mod requires Dawnguard, Dragonborn and Hearthfire Official DLC to work. Find the locations for all of these artifacts in the links below. The mod is available for ALL platforms including PC, Xbox and PS4. So get it now from the links below!
- Download Skyrim Oblivion Artifact Pack mod for PC
- Download Skyrim SE Oblivion Artifact Pack mod for PC
- Download Skyrim SE Oblivion Artifact Pack mod for Xbox One
- Download Skyrim SE Oblivion Artifact Pack mod for PS4
Awesome Artifacts is yet another simple overhaul of the unique items in Skyrim. So what sets this mod apart from others is that it is lightweight, high quality, fun, immersive and balanced. Just how any other mods should be! However, there is only one item called Ysmir that is overpowered. But the rest are perfectly balanced!
So get this mod now for all platforms including PC, PS4 and Xbox!
- Download Skyrim Awesome Artifacts mod for PC
- Download Skyrim SE Awesome Artifacts mod for PC
- Download Skyrim SE Awesome Artifacts mod for Xbox One
- Download Skyrim SE Awesome Artifacts mod for PS4
So that’s all folks! Download and install these mods to add some historic artifacts to your Skyrim accessories. If you want, you can watch the video tutorials above to get a clue of how these work. So enjoy!